Here are all of the ways we can help you master language and grammar
First you'll find our keystone offering.
Then you'll find our free introduction to grammar and creativity.
Then you'll find our other free resources, our special enrichment performances, and our music shop of Marie's music for learning.
Take a peek and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Although it takes time and dedication to master grammar, the process can be gentle, surprising, and inspiring.
During more than two decades of working with thousands of students, we've come up with a joyfully integrated curriculum that will give all the tools you need to:
- Journey from the basics of the parts of speech to college-level grammar and usage.
- Punctuate easily and cleanly, without getting bogged down in technicalities.
- Write top-notch essays for high school, college, and beyond.
- Enjoy language as a poet enjoys language, awake to all of its wonders.
Our Free Introduction
A Cozy Introduction to Grammar and Creativity
Seven Short Lessons from the Basic Cozy Grammar Course
If you're new to Cozy Grammar, we invite you to taste our approach with this free set of seven video lessons from the Basic Cozy Grammar Course.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Marie’s rule about when grammar matters and when it doesn’t.
- A key from Thomas for understanding how grammar enhances creativity.
- The four kinds of sentences and how to identify them easily.
- The two parts of every sentence and how knowing them can help make your writing more interesting, lively, and vibrant.
You’ll also receive our free weekly newsletter, with our latest tips on grammar and creativity.