The Free Cozy Spelling Course is a 36-week, text-based curriculum with audio supplements that teaches the spelling of 600 words at the 7th grade level. It contains different Monday to Friday activities, including pretests, exercises, dictation sentences, spelling rules, final tests, and answer keys.
At the end of the course, students will have the option to print out a course completion certificate. Even more important, they will have greater confidence in their spelling skills because they will have a greater understanding of the principles of spelling.
The Free Cozy Spelling course is based on the spelling courses Marie taught during her distinguished teaching career in Campbell River, BC, and includes special audio tracks recorded by Cozy Grammar's producer and director, David Mielke.
"This is our gift to you," he says. "Just as Marie gave me a way to develop confidence in my spelling skills, I hope her time-tested Cozy Spelling Course will do the same for you."
A Special Note and an Invitation
Cozy Grammar has offered the Free Cozy Spelling Course since 2001 and we've been honored to have helped thousands of students with their spelling. We plan to continue offering this free service for as long as Cozy Grammar is around.
We also want you to know that this course is different from our core courses in the following ways:
- All of our core courses feature high-quality videos, interactive study notes, and live monthly support.
- Our Free Cozy Spelling Course is entirely text based, with recorded audio tracks for learning new words.
- You will find, however, free samples of our video lessons each week as a special Thursday bonus.
If you would like to sample our core courses, please sign up for our FREE Cozy Introduction to Grammar and Creativity, seven lessons from the Basic Cozy Grammar Course about sentences, strong writing, and love.
Here's what that course has to offer:
- Marie’s rule about when grammar matters and when it doesn’t.
- A key from Thomas for understanding how grammar enhances creativity.
- The four kinds of sentences and how to identify them easily.
- The two parts of every sentence and how knowing them can help make your writing more interesting, lively, and vibrant.
Register for the Free Cozy Spelling Course
The Cozy Spelling Course (1 Year): FREE
You’ll also receive our free newsletter, with grammar tips, mini-lessons, and creative writing activities.