Hi, ! Here is where you can access the course progress information for your students.
Remember, for an overall orientation, please refer to the Teacher’s Account Guide.
We use a system of filters to help you find the information you need.
1) Begin by selecting your group (usually your username).
2) Select the course for which you want course progress information. You can also view all courses at the same time by leaving this filter set to “All Courses.”
3) Select the user for which you want course progress information. You can also view all students at the same time by leaving this filter set to “All Users.”
NOTE: The Introductions to both The Basic Cozy Grammar Course and The Basic Cozy Punctuation Course are listed as separate courses.
4) You can generally leave the fourth filter set to “All Statuses.”
5) Select how many boxes of information you would like to be displayed at one time. We recommend selecting 10 or 15 to start with.
6) Select “Filter” and the relevant course progress information will appear under “Course Progress Information.”
7) To view which questions a student answered correctly in an exercise, click on statistics after Results: Passed/Failed. A box will open where you can explore their answers in detail by clicking on (VIEW).
PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience, you can click on student email addresses and workbook links, but clicking on student names will simply return you to the top of the page. Please use the student filter below to view a particular student’s course progress.
Course Progress Information
If you wish to download the information you’ve gathered, you can do so by Course or by Exercise, using the buttons to the right.