One of the most important skills a student can develop in preparation for almost any form of higher education is the ability to write an expository essay.
In this excerpt from the Basic Cozy Essay Course, Marie gives an introduction to the different styles and lengths of essays.
Take a peek!
Intermediate Cozy Grammar, Level Two!
We're in the final stages of preparing the revised and expanded version of the Intermediate Cozy Grammar Course, Level Two.
Here's what the course will offer you:
- The reason why it’s not actually so bad to split an infinitive and how this serves you in mastering not just the structure but the history of English.
- The essential work of clauses and how they can help you write expansive sentences that nobody gets lost in.
- The undervalued art of creating diagrams of sentences that allow you to see their structures, and your own meanings, even more clearly.
- A second bonus set of tips for acing the language section of educational exams in a way that turns even the dullest test into a lively and engaging game.
- The master key that ties all of our Cozy Grammar courses together and integrates your understanding in a way that will serve you for as long as you continue reading and writing.
If this sounds interesting, check out our Complete Curriculum, to which this course will be added in just a few months.
In the meantime, here's a still from Level Two with an example of both a present tense gerund and a present perfect gerund:
I hope this finds you and your family healthy and happy.
Marie's Language Consultant
The Cozy Grammar Series of Courses