Online Q & A with Thomas
With so many of us now learning from home, have you found yourself needing to explain grammar to your kids and feeling uncertain what to say? Do you have questions about learning language in ways that inspire creativity and confidence?
We now offer two ways to ask Thomas your questions about grammar, punctuation, spelling, or writing.
Free "Ask Cozy Grammar" Videos
If you're new to Cozy Grammar and have a question for Thomas, please submit it using the form below. If he hasn't answered it before, he'll answer it for you personally in an upcoming Ask Cozy Grammar video.
Here's a recent example:
Thomas has more than two decades of experience teaching internationally and has received acclaim and awards for his inspirational way of approaching language.
He looks forward to hearing from you.
Live Q & A Sessions For Current Students
Our Complete Curriculum includes a monthly online Q & A session for all students and families taking our core courses.
Here are examples of recent questions that Thomas has answered:
- How can we grow our children’s writing habits?
- When do we use “affect” and when do we use “effect”?
- Can we begin a sentence with the words “and” or “but”?
- Why are commas so confusing? How do we get started using them?
The call meets on Zoom and lasts for up to 1 hour. You can connect via your computer or even just your home phone. (You'll find complete instructions in a video at the bottom of this page.)
You can learn more about the Q & A call in this video:
During the summer months, students are heartily invited to send us questions as part of our Ask Cozy Grammar program.
Thomas will answer you directly in an email and may even make a personal video for you as well!
In one of our core courses?
Here for the first time or in one of our free courses?
Here’s what the call will look like:
- Thomas will begin by answering the questions people submitted when they registered. Generally he spends between 5 to 8 minutes answering each question.
- Toward the end of the call, Thomas may take additional questions if time permits. He’s always happy to clarify points and sometimes stays on a little longer to do so.
- The best way to ensure that Thomas answers your question is to register and submit your question early.
If you have to leave during the call or can’t make the call live, don’t worry! We make recordings of each answer, which you can access in our Ask Cozy Grammar library.
How to Join the Live Q & A
After you register, we'll send complete instructions for joining the Q & A.
We've also put together a helpful guide in case this is your first time joining an online video call.